View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 10:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“It's settled then!” Jude said enthusiastically. Was he aware of Davet’s partiality to his mother? Yes, and this was based on conversations and observation of Davet and his maman together. He sort of understood it, however. While Jude did not mind sharing his feelings with his father, for some reason it was more comforting going to his mother when he needed advice. Maybe it was a thing in general that guys are closer with their mother while girls drift towards their father. Reagan was an excellent example of the latter.

Jude watched as Davet laughed, a fond expression on his face. It only occurred to him at that moment that the other boy’s laugh was something he had also missed very much. “You say that now,’’ the Hufflepuff teased, lightly squishing the hand he was holding. “Great! I know everyone would love to meet you. Fair warning though, we’re a super crazy bunch when we get together!” Like… everyone and everything was SO chaotic! But there was plenty of fun involved. Jude knew there would be many days when Davet would be busy with his rehearsals but that would be fine; there would be many other hours the two of them could spend together. “Hmmm.’’ He mulled over the question, swaying from side to side so that he would bump Davet’s nearest shoulder with his. “Ice cream date later today?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote