View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
He'd also have been offered an espresso if he was in Milan, Ged figured, pursing his lips as he bent down to look at some camera equipment on lower shelves. Which reminded him that he really should go and visit his parents at some point soon - even though he mirrored his mother weekly, she would surely love to fuss over him in person.

Standing up straight, Ged turned to the other man. Admittedly, he hadn't noticed him enter the shop, so wrapped up in his own world as he was, and it was only the fact that he directly spoke to him that made Gerard actually take him in. And take him in he did, head tilted as he looked over the man's form, before eyes landed on the lolly he was holding.

It was a beat or two before he responded, a beat or two to size up the offer. "As I lack other options, I guess candy will have to do," he eventually said, before taking the proffered sweet. "Grazie," he added his thanks as he unwrapped it carefully, before vanishing the wrapper. "Though, maybe I should be suspicious of the stranger offering it to me." Gerard mused, eyes alight even as he put the sweet in his mouth. "Isn't that what they drilled into us as children?"
Tav just blinked at the other man and offered a smile as he appeared to be sizing him up and considering the offer for the candy in his hand. He was one who did not often question offers from strangers, something that surprisingly had yet to get him into trouble yet so he figured the hesitation was just due to ... perhaps a tooth ache or something of the sort from too much candy previous? Should he pull his arm back in and pretend he hadn't asked?

Except then the offer was being accepted and Tavion relinquished the candy to the other before smiling again. "You're welcome." At least... he was pretty sure that's what the word meant that the other had used. A look of puzzlement crossed his face, suspicious? Of him? After years of being told he was the softest of the Sawyers, it was interesting to hear anyone say something like that - even if it also seemed to be in jest. "My parents never really drilled that lesson into us. My dad was usually the person handing out food to strangers wherever we went." Which ... sounded even odder now that he'd said that out loud. "Your parents were probably wiser."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote