Thread: Seektober 2022 emjay's good intentions
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 02:37 AM   #62 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
You really ARE plugging along here, MJ even if you don't have time to finish your final prompts, this is the furthest along in any Seektober that you have come and that is a HUGE accomplishment

'Cursed' gave me a good laugh and Mitsuki remains unapologetic because, well, she still believes it to be true maybe they can try some ~remedies~ later

The composition for 'calm' is like...so stunning! It is like a panel in a comic and that is a really pretty color blue (to which some people are bringing up how irritatingly in one case much it brings out the color of his eyes. I won't shout at you about hands again...but...YOU KNOW. Also the papers??? How nicely those fall and just...I really like this one.

Xanthe I echo Ro wholeheartedly. It's really fun and...it needs to be somewhere in Diagon Alley, okay?

'yellow' is so peaceful. I really like this style of shadow art. I am sure there is some official name for it...but the shadow against a colored sky trend...thingy. I think it is so lovely.

Regina that is such a heart wrenching and warming story behind the piece. Pretty in awe at how you captured the crest as well as the writing in the letter itself.

AGAIN. HANDS. FINGERS 'flutterby bush' is really really nice and I adore the wings of your butterfly. The color perfectly encapsulates Noémi (so says Jaecar who does compare her to cool tones) and it is a very cute little piece.
Yes! But I am SO close! Idk if I can finish the rest in just a couple hours lol, but I am really, really trying haha.

Funnily enough, Rhett would probably go along with these remedies. Somehow he really trusts that Mitsuki knows what she is talking about. I think Calm is my favorite out of the ones I've done.. and Delaney is very smug lmao. Thanks so much for all your kind words and compliments <3 Aww Noémi does happen to like blues and purples best, but that is fitting that Jaecar thinks of her with those colors too.

Day 22: Silver
Severus Snape
Ink Pen and Colored Pencil

SPOILER!!: Silver

Silver can also be known as second place or second best and so I originally took that concept as inspiration for the prompt. Andi Rourke comes from a very difficult background and though she has managed to rise above her circumstances, she has always seen herself as not quite as good as others, even if this is an insecurity she would never admit to. Being muggleborn, and especially facing prejudice because of it during the Neo Alliance rise, really pushed that point for her too. Currently she works as a bartender at the Leaky Cauldron and she knows she is not made for bigger and better things, but I suppose she is happy enough where she is. Then when I decided to use her job as inspiration for this prompt, I ended up using a silver drink and figure this is a drink that she invented - the Occamy Egg.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line