Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 01:10 AM   #74 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

I do love writing novels, almost as much as I like looking at Ern art. And learning that Erns also have difficulty with colour matching (we're all in this together *clap*)

ANYWAYS, congratulaaaaations on finishing the thing! I have words aplenty for the final stretch. that bird, by the way, is the most adorable, most angriest, most attitudinal avian sprout I have ever seen and I love him. and so vibrant. your doodle for avis captures his vibe so well, heheheh. ugh. has it been long enough since I last said I love the way you get these watercolours working together on the page. because I do.

and and and bitter has me thinking of trees, but also the way the colours blend into each other in that piece is so *-* yk? just. *-*.

I love that you finished with flowers ;; that's a beautiful technique and effect with the paints and and and coral is such a pretty colour tbh. perfect note to end on. I have greatly enjoyed all your arts.

You are Chocolate!