Thread: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Edric visibly JUMPED when the other boy spoke to him. He also snorted as though he were waking up, even though his big peepers had been perfectly open all along...

Author's note: He's just a Grade A weirdo, what can I say.

He blinked a few thousand more times and finally opened his mouth to reply to the boy. "Hey Earth, sup. Ed here." Ed might've even grinned at that one. He was so clever. It was really quite amazing he hadn't been Sorted into Ravenclaw like this chap. "So are you... applying there?" He nodded to the leaflet. The boy had to be his age, if not older. Good time to think about future plans, which he himself had been doing a lot of lately.
That was some reaction. Ignacio briefly wondered if the kid had been sleeping with his eyes open - it was way more common than people actually realised, after all. About twenty percent of people were known to do it, if he remembered correctly, and by the time he'd finished that train of thought the boy was speaking to him and...

The joke fell flat, but Ignacio offered a smile anyway, never one to obviously try and make someone feel uncomfortable. "Ed, right. I'm Ignacio," he managed, dropping the leaflet back onto his pile even as the question fell. "Who knows, Ed, who knows?" Ig shrugged, opening it up finally and leaning back in his chair. "Dunno what I'm gonna apply to, to be quite honest."

And the clock was ticking. Loudly.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽