Thread: DADA Dark Party
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Aria gave a rather toothy beam at Madigan’s compliment. There was nothing more flattering and rewarding than being praised for something you worked hard on. “Thank you, professor! Much appreciated.” Then she was chuckling heartily. “I agree! Quite the horrible person that woman was.” It didn’t take long for others to start filing in. Was Aria disappointed that not everyone had taken the time to get into costume? Yes. But that didn’t mean she was judging them. Whatever made them comfortable, right? “Hi, Ashley.” Somehow the two girls had never clicked but they were still polite to each other.

Aria did get all excited upon seeing Luther though! Yes, she got his costume reference! Giggles erupted from her as he spoke all formal and gentlemanly to her. Playing along, Aria gave him a proper courtesy. “And to you, good Sir. I’m quite marvelous! Would you care to promenade with me this evening?” Okaaay, Aria was going to burst into another bout of giggles soon! Madigan provided the perfect scenario for the perfect mingling and Aria quickly turned her attention back to her Gryffindor friend. “We can grab more snacks then head off for a night of adventure with those portraits if you like!”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺