View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
What a long day it had been.

The usual chipper Lucas Hawthorne was exhausted and more than ready to get home to some well deserved rest and relaxation. He’d already checked with Brody to see if he’d be coming too but his nephew was busy clocking some overtime. That was why Lucas was here by himself at Atrium moving as quickly as his legs would take him towards the fireplaces. Here and there he greeted familiar faces and politely declined offers to head out for a drink.

The Ministry employee reached for the dispenser of the nearest free fireplace and only later registered that his fist had closed around nothingness. That was certainly enough to have some of his tiredness evaporate. Huh? This was highly unusual and it left him quite baffled. “Is anyone else’s dispenser out of Floo Powder?” He attempted to raise his voice above the hubbub in order to get the attention of those nearby.
There was nothing Chloe wanted moreeee at the end of the day then to go home, kick her feet up and have a nice glass of meade while reading a good book. Which was apparently going to be delayed today as she went to grab her usual amount of floo powder to which there was none?

She blinked, checking the dispenser again, before hearing someone calling out the same revelation she had just experienced. "Yeaaaa... suppose we should send a memo to alert the department of Magical Transportation?" Who was in charge of the floo network these days anyway? It was all new employees since she'd last worked in that department. Except maybe Kingston Dolph was still there and maybe a couple others? But she didn't think he worked with the floo. "Supply chain or just cutting costs, you think?" Over a decade of being a Ministry Employee, yet never had she seen the floo powder be depleted.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote