View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Multiple? Twice. And the previous time as pre-mentioned he hadn't been mean nor rude towards her. If anyone had asked him he hadn't been that way the first time either but if that's how she wanted to keep seeing it, fine. Perhaps it was. He was nearly a preteen by the time she had been born. They had grown up in completely different worlds almost. Actually they had for the most part, his entire time up until the time Cass had turned eleven everything had been completely muggle for him. Not that it had much to do with anything but little things could matter sometimes. Maybe it was the other way around, she was the one with the attitude? Had to even stopped to consider that thought at all? He wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't.

Whatever was going on in that young teenage head of hers, hadn't been his goal. All he had wanted to do was compliment her. Okay, well no. What he had really wanted to do was get the heck out of there before he had been seen but that hadn't happened. "I only say what I mean and I always mean what I say. So yes, I meant every single word, Reagan." Christopher spoke surely and quietly with a light gentle smile that reached his blue eyes. Nah, this was him, being him. No messing about or being a jerk or whatever she thought he was.
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote