Thread: Seektober 2022 emjay's good intentions
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 01:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oooh, you're working hard in here, MJ! I love what you're doing so much, especially the little expressive pops of color. That wood work texture on the cat poster is SO interesting and detailed, and I think Phoebe's heart is soft over Morgan losing his cat like that. Maybe they can get a hamster with shared custody.

The hands in your blood pact are also just beautifully done. And the flowers. And the bench. Ugh, all so good.
I'm really trying to get this done... but I think I'm going to fall sort lol. I'm a little more than halfway done with the prompts, but even with the extension of the event through November 4, I don't think I can get 13 done in 3 or 4 days. But I'm still going!

And thank you! They do both have their own cats now though, so they're probably fine lol. Morgan was pretty sad for a while though.

Day 15: Portrait
Albus Dumbledore
Ink Pen and Colored Pencil

SPOILER!!: Portrait

Ansley Finch was another one of my History of Magic professors and his passion was painting magical portraits. I think he retired from teaching to focus solely on painting, though he probably teaches art classes once in a while in his spare time. Fun fact: I based a lot of his personality on a coworker lol. Anyway, here are some of the supplies he uses when painting portraits - his palette with paint dried from previous projects, brush, palette knife, tubes of paint, and of course his wand to infuse that magic in there.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line