Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 02:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Jude would be so honoured! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post

A slight frown marred Luther's face when his eyes were momentarily blinded by the glow.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to dim it once more and focused on his surroundings. Then with a half-forced smile, he said "No, unfortunately, I haven't. But now I definitely want to. I hope they give a concert during the summer holiday. Have you ever written one of your own, by the way?" While speaking, Luther tucked his hands in his pockets to block the glow as much as he could. 'I definitely should see Professor Mancini.' he thought but he didn't want to leave Jude. He definitely wasn't having a hero-crush on the Hufflepuff.

Okay…

So Jude really was going to have to put his foot down and send Luther to see Mancini if this glowing continued. Was it just him or did that one in particular go exceedingly bright? Squinting slightly, the older boy bobbed his head a bit. “You should! They’re really, really good!” And he wasn’t only saying that because Koen was his brother. “They’re always touring, I can tell you that. Koen was away from home a lot because of that. I can check with him and get you some tour dates if you like.”

Jude tinkered with the keys of the piano, absently still playing the song. “Not any with lyrics,’’ he admitted. “My older sister and my boyfriend act in plays over holiday breaks, and last year I wrote an instumental piece for one of those plays.” He eyed Luther then grinned. “Have you been lurking in my mind? Because I’ve been toying with the idea to get into music writing a bit more.” Jude honestly would have been flattered to know of Luther’s hero crush; it wasn’t something he would have expected from anyone but his younger sister. “What about you though? Are you planning on pursuing anything music related?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺