Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 01:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Look! I came back! and I'm here to say all the things about all the things~

your parchment prompt is wicked mesmerising, I really do like that effect with the blendy-then-splattery colours, and there's just a certain something about the line art too *-* (also kudos on mixing colours to get the one you wanted (or close to it). colour mixing/matching is so hard.

you disappear piece is so... perfect honestly, and I love the thinking that got you there, and the gradient is and I am highkey in love with the palette for sherbet lemon as well. and now i want sherbe(r)t lemons. or to run amok in a sweet shop.

that birb is RED. like a supercharged flamingo. and you know how I said one of your art pieces looks like biology? I'm getting geology vibes from scarlet. on to potted plant and I feel like I should let you know that I kept misreading blond wood as blood wound. so. the flowers are beeeautiful, that's such a nice effect, where it's not overly defined and is (I think) all paint, no ink. I love.

so also I think one of my fave things about your cold prompt is that for your palette as well as the cold blue you brought in the ~warmer~ colour from the sky, but that all together and especially in the doodle it's still coooold. (also biology again). I do enjoy those colour clouds, and I also love that part on the left side with the deep blue *licks it*

raspberry is very fun, so much energy in those colourful little shapes and patterns. and you know I always love your plant/flower paintings (which is still so strange to me bc I am generally not about that plant life but it's different when it's aRT). and and and finally (for now) (because I will return) I am all sparkly eyes over the earmuffs palette, the boldness and the contrast, the whole thing is very aesthetically pleasing. I love looking at what you can do with watercolours.

you're on the home stretch

You are Chocolate!