Thread: Seektober 2022 emjay's good intentions
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 01:08 AM   #45 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
two new pieces and both of them with HANDS and fingers in complicated positions. Lemme just get a bucket of green paint so I can turn myself green with envy because GOSH. That cauldron it really nice and again with the line shading. Really inspiring me to give that technique a go again some time soon

The pinky promise though it is a perfect interpretation and character use and you have made me all emo
Thanks, I really do like practicing with hands. I actually had someone take a picture of my hand in one of the poses so I could use that as a reference lol. But yes, you should definitely try drawing more in pen. I feel like I'm getting mildly better after drawing like this all month. Yeah ;_; I know.. me too

Day 12: Herbology
Pomona Sprout
Ink Pen and Colored Pencil

SPOILER!!: Herbology

I chose Herbology for this day's prompt and, while Herbology could work for a few of my characters, I felt it worked best for Celyn Ashburry-Hawthorne. A few of the prompts could have worked for her really when I saw them - kindness or many of the plant or animal related ones - but I decided on Herbology. While Celyn does love the subject herself and all things nature, her mother was former Herbology professor, Seren Bentley. And when Celyn was at Hogwarts, she would often go into the gardens on the grounds near the greenhouses. There was a bench that she would sit on and be surrounded by all the flowers and greenery, imagine which ones her mother might have planted, and sometimes write her letters, in order to feel close to her family while she was there.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line