View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 12:14 AM   #54 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
so many since I was last here *-* I have to say there's something about your 'have a biscuit' prompt which really tickled me, maybe because his expression reminds me of how confused harry was when mcgonagall said it. and your troll prompt too

but 'brave' has to be favourite from this last batch, because of the thinking behind it as well as the fact I think it came out really well. although kitty minerva is fantastic too, and the draco ferret, and... okay. I love them all. and I like how you use the effect in some of your pieces of the blurred brush strokes, like in the cat's fur.
Glad you loved them all. I aim to please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
That 'brave' prompt though Perfect choice, absolutely

your 'lion' is giving me BIG Aslan vibes

the way you got so much movement in that Gryffindor scarf is so great. That shape is deceptively difficult to capture and maintain a balance with and yours is faaaaaabulous.

Draco the ferret though perfection!
I kept coming to that Hagrid scene for that prompt but couldn't think of how to draw it and then remembered the connection to her illness. Fighting Cancer is personal to me.

It was the first thing I thought of when I first stepped away from it. "Hello Aslan..." lol

Aww that means so much.

Hee hee

Fitting for National Cat Day

SPOILER!!: Tabby Cat