Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 07:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: I can see Luther having a hero-crush on Jude
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude turned Luther’s words over in his mind. Yes, he could actually make sense of it all and there was a smile and nod on his part. “I think I do! Well, if it’s not a real bother, I suppose we can let those hands be for now.” The boys can focus on music, a rather exciting topic if you ever asked him. The only thing that rivaled that was the topic of dancing.

The Hufflepuff became very much aware of Luther being in the zone of the tune. He himself was in the zone. How could one not be when the piano music was so soothing and made you think of your happy place. Or rather, it COULD be one’s happy place. “Yep, it is. It’s called ‘Am I Going Crazy?’. Hey, have you ever listened to their music? Or been to any of their concerts?”

A slight frown marred Luther's face when his eyes were momentarily blinded by the glow.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to dim it once more and focused on his surroundings. Then with a half-forced smile, he said "No, unfortunately, I haven't. But now I definitely want to. I hope they give a concert during the summer holiday. Have you ever written one of your own, by the way?" While speaking, Luther tucked his hands in his pockets to block the glow as much as he could. 'I definitely should see Professor Mancini.' he thought but he didn't want to leave Jude. He definitely wasn't having a hero-crush on the Hufflepuff.