Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sweet Kyle! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Kyle had been quiet most of the walk, he could sense something was wrong, but he didn't dare ask. She wasn't going to tell him without an argument he felt and Kyle decided it was better for him to just stay quiet. Pulling out her chair and then finding his own seat he sat down thinking about what flavors to have, though he hoped ice cream could help a little with the mood between them, he knew she was going through the hormones of pregnancy as well.

"That can be easily gotten" He smiled and stood again, "I'll be right back." Kissing her on top of her head he headed to get their ice cream. Coming back with her choice as well as a chocolate frog for himself, he handed over the ice cream.

"I got you a double scoop, hope that was okay."

It would make the very hormonal and already sad Rachel even sadder and weepier to know that hubby dearest thought she might argue with him. Alright, fine. The chances of that were exponentially high but she’d try her best to wind a tantrum down to maybe just sobbing on his shoulder. Rachel couldn’t remember being this moody during her first pregnancy. It was a rather annoying fact.

The woman just nodded and watched Kyle go off to fetch their ice cream. She sighed to herself then got busy by skimming through her shoulder bag for her shopping list. There were still a few more items she needed to get but she was so tired. Not to mention she thought that her feet were swollen because her flats felt marginally tighter. Kyle was back before she knew it. Rach managed a smile as she took her ice cream. “That’s perfect. One scoop for me, one scoop for our baby.” A yellow and green gummy worm was plucked from the ice cream. “Is it okay if we go home after we’re done here? I think I need a nap. It might help to reset my mood.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote