Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 12:41 AM   #60 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

SPOILER!!: Kath is my best friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
YES, YOU WILL FINISH AND EVERYTHING WILL CONTINUE TO BE GLORIOUS

'Sherbet Lemon' is so cheerful I really like these colors and how you kind of took the little napkin cloth thing there and made it your own.

'Scarlet' is so nice...its kind of giving me reflection off the surface of the water beneath the scarlet ibis? Little ripples around the legs in the water.

Uuuuuuuuuuh I love the brush strokes on 'potted plant'. The blades of grass and stems are just so interesting and the different pressure and color intensity on the petals is so elegant. #vivalacream

Your concept for 'cold' is so nice and calming and this idea of color trapped within another color is so mesmerizing. I really enjoy these 'DNA' strand like doodles you do with ink too and the placement of all those little bubbles
#vivalacream, indeed. I think I'm off cream and back in my gray period, sadly, but neutrals are required to keep these palettes from feeling overwhelming. I like how you believe my doodles have so much more intention than they do. Felix made me stop accusing myself of cheating, and I guess you're going to force me to say that I have any idea what I'm doing when I start out doing it.

Day 25 - Raspberry

SPOILER!!: Inspiration Image

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest