View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default for Eva <3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

She had gone about things rather backwards, or at least Jemma acknowledged to herself that some people might have thought as such. Getting the job before settling on a place to live, but then she had been staying with her mum and Gregory since she’d returned to England so technically she had somewhere to live. It just felt a bit like she was encroaching. Whether or not her mum and her adoptive dad told her otherwise. Staying with Uncle Léo or Aunt Camille in France was one thing. She’d been in school then, and neither of her relatives had said she was unwelcome even afterward although she had gotten a little flat in Paris once she’d started properly working there. Her boss in France had been very supportive of her seeking the transfer and promotion, though, and she herself had been curious if she could handle it.

Either way, now that she’d officially gotten the transfer, it was time to see if she could find a flat here. Somewhere where she wasn’t invading her childhood home. Someone had mentioned a real estate office in the Alley, but first, sustenance was needed. House, or flat, hunting always could use a show of energy, and the brunette had stepped into the coffee shop for said energy. Things like this were rather the same no matter where she was, too. Cafés, and after ordering a cappuccino and a bacon, brie and cranberry panini, she roamed over to a table to sit.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote