Thread: Seektober 2022 Chelliephone's Salute to the OG Eagle
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 01:51 AM   #47 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Aw, I really like your concept for Fidelius Charm! I wonder how those markers work with layering? You put down a light base layer and then put that same darker pink over the top of both the background and the keyhole again and maybe the effect you wanted will happen?

I love your 'mischief' doodle - the foot prints are so consistent and evenly spaced. It's really well done
So I did think about this! But unfortunately these aren't super great for layering ;__; At least, not as a combo with the basic printer paper I used. Anything more than two layers and the paper goes a shredding. I would have tried to play around with this more but I watched my son's page just... absolutely crumple. lol

Eee thank you! Not gonna lie, after like two footprints I was questioning if that's even what foot prints look like anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Such pretties That sheet that you're doing each prompt on will be quite the sight when you're done {even tho it's quite something already}!

My fave? BLUE!!! And not just because it's my fave colour I really love how the birds are stuck between the clouds.
Eeee thank you!! It is... something so far. The boxes together where I used too much of the same color drive me MAD but I think for the most part I'll like the overall.

Blue is my favorite too I am actually pretty happy with how that one turned out! J was very excited about the little hammerhead sharks, those are our favorite xD

20. Avis

If there is anything this Seektober has made me doubt about myself.... it's that I'm not sure I know what birds look like anymore. Between a disastrous attempt in draw with mods and these little nuggets, I'm not feeling very confident about feathered friends. xD But... here they are!

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start