Thread: Seektober 2022 emjay's good intentions
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 03:43 PM   #39 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
this is SO cute (also, the details on those cards down on the table ). I seriously need to take a class from you on drawing hands and fingers I also think its kind of nice without having colored in Henry on the card - it makes the color of the card itself really really POP and feel super vibrant.

Also, would love a series of chocolate frog cards as illustrated by you
Aww thank you. I like drawing them, but I know they can be tricky, especially getting proportions right. I wasn't a fan of my Henry drawing - trying to get it tiny was tough and made him turn out wonky lol - these pictures are a little bit bigger than actual size - and I think that was part of why I didn't color him too. But I suppose it works as a color pop anyway. Oooh that sounds like a fun project... I will have to keep that in mind, because of course the cards need to be updated to our current rpg time

Day 10: Cauldron
Severus Snape
Ink Pen and Colored Pencil

SPOILER!!: cauldron

I wanted to do something different than show a cauldron being used for brewing potions, so my thoughts turned towards my character Terra who is working part-time at Potage's Cauldron Shop while going to uni. It certainly isn't a glamorous job being a scum scrubber, but it's nice to earn a little extra money that is all her own. Here she is with a scrub brush because unfortunately magic can't clean everything.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line