View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude LIKED the blushing. Uh huh, he did. Truly, he wouldn’t mind it if more of it happened. There was just something super endearing about seeing Dav’s face all red. Then again, the boyfriend had always been quite the sight, blushes or not. Jude had just been too caught up in his own feelings over the past few years to really let it register. Was it just him or was the other boy grinning and smiling A LOT? Jude could hardly blame him: the day certainly seemed more beautiful now that they had finally kissed. Not to mention there was no denying the fact that they had both been very, VERY distracted by it. Who could blame Jude for hoping to be distracted in that way a few more times during the course of the day.

The Hufflepuff leaned his shoulder lightly against Davet’s, sipping his hot chocolate once more. Hot chocolate had become one of his most favourite beverages ever - thanks to the boy beside him. As the swing began to move, Jude couldn’t help the peaceful feeling that settled over him after a rather long year. Davet’s words made him chuckle. “I’ll clear my schedule just for her, you know!” The words were meant since he really liked Davet’s maman. His father too, but there was just something special about that woman.

Summer seemed so much brighter now that they could spend so much time together! “Let’s see… dance dates, ice cream dates, movie dates, me watching you practice for your play dates. Oh, and beach dates. Me and my cousins go each summer. You’re welcome to come with us.” Then Jude grinned. “Not smothering you, am I? We have to make up for all that time we didn’t see each other, I think.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote