Thread: Seektober 2022 Chelliephone's Salute to the OG Eagle
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 01:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
oh boy, you've done loads since I was last here *-* and I can't help but react to them all so i'm sorry in advance but aaaaaa i can't wait to see the pages from the tiny humans too omg

firstly, something about that fwooper feels very relatable, and I love everything about it but look at those little (big) eeeeyes. also your son insisting on 'blue ninja' on the green book was a true power move.

I'm so with you on the accio spell thing, and it's that you used a lost and found box in the prompt for it.

'swish and flick' got me good - I recognised flick before i made the connection to swish but omg that was pure gold. beautiful. and squeak!!!! kitty in a bowtie!!!!!! you have won the entire month just for that. and the charms one is so perfect, those teeny tiny little charm doodles, and the connection to your characters ;; winged keys I think is another favourite of mine, look how they POP against the background, A+. I particularly love the border detail on gentle, it really looks so good with the plant in the middle.

i saw duellist and was like

heheh. I really enjoy how you connected this one to vera and portrayed her it :3 and your thinking behind goblin made me chuckle and reminds me of one of my characters who affectionately refers to his youngest children as the same. the lion and the panda are so cute ;; remind me of stuffed animals (mostly because when I first glanced at this I thought this was the immobulus prompt and my brain said 'stuffed animals are allegedly immobile it's true', but then I realised I was not paying attention lol). i love this prompt a lot, one of my favourite prompt-to-piece associations
I am soft that you take the time to respond on them all. No need to apologize for being encouraging!! Thank you for taking the time! I think for the Fwooper it's the endlessly grumpy looking expression. The more I look at him the more 'grumpy cat' he feels. My son runs the house, he just allows us to live in it.

Next year I should do a series of all the prompts from my husband's viewpoint because the jumps his brain make are w i l d. Thank you for all your kind words!!! And I must say, I got so stuck on immobulus because all I could see was stuffed animals again because your brain made the genius jump. Those ARE always immobile!

Thank you again, friend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
*CRASHES INTO HERE*

I SPY MY MANNY BBY!!!!!!!!!! I still have that pic of him in my phone Lookit him!!! So precious. I love. I adore. The same feelings apply for his artsy counterpart

Ahem. Flick happens to be my faveee A Bug's life charrie. You did him justice :3

All these recent uploads are masterpieces

You asked!! How could I not poorly attempt to deliver! It's definitely my favorite picture of him, so I had to try to include the little bow tie.

I like the Ladybug the best from the circus, but Flick is a strong contender!

Thank youuuu, friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
You posted so much! All at once! A list:

1. Swish and flick? More like squish the flick, am I right?
2. Your distinguished gentleman has a LITTLE BOW TIE! He is so handsome.
3. Your little goblins are super cute. I like the peeks I can see of other images, because it tells me how cool the overall page is going to look.
I did!! I have come to find if I do not spam post them all, I will never finish the month

1. lol you are definitely right. The basketball is really there to take care of the bug problem
2. Thank you! He surprisingly loves it
3. Ahhh thank you! There are definitely some boxes where looking at them next to each other infuriates me but I think for the most part it'll look fine and v i b r a n t at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay..but that Swish and FLICK just SENT me I love it and really adore the zanny direction your kids take the prompts with. That's just really special and the minds of children are truly WILD. They come up with things you would never think of

Also...fur baby. Love a good fur baby tribute.
I'm glad it made someone laugh!! Wacky prompt responses are maybe some of my favorites.

Aah thank you! I have bits of the kids scattered throughout so it feels right to include the fur child too. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oh I love your concept for Swish and Flick! It's been forever since I've seen A Bug's Life. My kitty does that little squeak sometimes too and he has a necktie, so I think they totally have to be friends. I especially like your prompts for charms and winged keys, but I continue to love the bright colors in all of them. Phoenix is in duelling club, is Vera as well? They should practice sometime.
Thank you! It's such a fun movie! We try to watch it a few times a year since my husband wants the kids to love it as much as he does lol The squeak thing is so cute!! They sound like kitty soul mates, they are absolutely friends now. Thank you, MJ!!
Vera is in duelling club too! And she would love to practice with Phoenix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
I don't know where to start....all the things are so adorable I JUST CAN'T EVEN!

I think my favorite is Squeak....you have a very handsome kitty
Ahh, thank you Suzy!! The unfortunate thing is the little guy knows it

16. Cushions

I... could not think of anything fun to do for cushions, so I decided to just go basic drawing and play more with some of my favorite b r i g h t colors from my kids markers. It's nothing particularly special, but the green background makes me feel cheery.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start