Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 05:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Luther! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
A faint blush coloured Luther's face upon Jude's compliment and said "Thank you, I practice as much as I can." Luther was no stranger to compliments, to be honest. However, they all felt shallow, with no emotion behind them. Except for Leo's of course, he always complimented him genuinely, but it was difficult to gain his praise. So when someone other than Leo praised his work genuinely, he never knew what to do.

As Jude sat on the bench and pointed out his hands, Luther looked down and saw them glowing as bright as possible once again. "I... didn't know that. It looks like I have to keep the glow in my mind constantly." said Luther frowning and trying to dim his hands again.

Most people blushed when they received compliments. Therefore, Luther doing so came as no surprise. Jude simply grinned again, thinking that the Gryffindor would go far with an attitude and dedication like the one he already had towards practice. A lot of hard work was involved when it came to music - and any sort of performing arts, to be honest.

“That sounds exhausting,’’ the older boy responded, making a face. “Imagine when you’re supposed to be focusing on a test but keep thinking about your hands.” THAT sounded like a recipe for failure at the test. Here’s to hoping that playing a bit of rock music would help Luther to think of other things. And so Jude began to play a soft version of the very first song from The Kings and Serpents that he had learnt. The melody was the same but without the heavier stuff like guitar riffs and drum solos. It was sort of like his version of ‘Pop goes rock’. Jude glanced over at Luther, trying to get a read of his thoughts.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺