Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 09:46 AM   #47 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

first of all yes, if it's keeping you engaged and wanting to make the arts n stuff then I'd say you're doing seektober absolute justice. and if there's such a thing as cheating in art, I'm confident that is is not it

anyways. I definitely get the melancholy in lonely, and you've made it really beautiful in putting it all together. we'll let you off for the double blue because the effect here is so goooood, and also. lov the drama. and TEA (as in the next prompt, not the drama). the blending in that particular doodle and the way the colours all merge into each other is so pretty, and there's not a line that looks like it shouldn't be there *-*

fascinated by the fact it's apparently cheating to have a watercolour black. bUt. moving on. something about blacks/pinks/greys together is sO pleasing to my eye so I really enjoy the palette you chose for brave and it's come together so nicely. with that and the line work the doodle painting is so beautiful ugh how dare you

it's no secret i love all your art and find something in everything that blows me away aaaand loyalty is no different. holy heckle, it's so... it looks like it has spirit. it's dynamic. it makes my eyes happy. *covertly licks it*

also, the next time you insinuate that anything ur doing here is cheating i am going to bop you on the head. with love. the thinking behind patience here is perfect, and I like greys in palettes !! they are very versatile and set things off so nicely. did you have to have patience to do the circles? bc I would have needed a lot of patience. AND FINALLY greenhouse ;; the colours are absolutely perfect and the little doodle is so peaceful and yet invigorating

v sorry except not really for all the many words. it will happen again.

You are Chocolate!