Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 09:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan knew it was his friend just trying to be helpful, and his arguments were inconsequential anyways which was why he just settled on a grateful smile instead of pointing out that grades DID in some ways offer definition. At least they would in the ways that after school might come to matter - careers primarily which could affect a lot of other different areas of life. But even thinking on it too much might have got him panicking and thinking his plan to sail and take time (and even his plan of being here currently and not in a book) was a bad one. So instead, he just focused on the words that seemed the only really necessary to say. "We'll figure out times to hang out as well, I'm sure. Even next year I'll probably try to come for your Hogsmeade visit." Both to see Jude and his sisters. "And after that there will be a lot of responsibility but we'll figure it out, I'm sure." Besides... if he still didn't have things figured out, it would probably be Jude who would be the one who was far too busy.

Cue the suspicious eyes here, because Ev was sure Jude knew just as well as he did he HAD no proof. So instead, he childishly just stuck his tongue out at him. So... there.

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense." He responded, watching for a moment all the ingredients being added into the pot Jude was working on. Pushing his bowl of potatoes to the side, he moved towards the Hufflepuff at the request, glancing into the bowl and feeling his stomach growl in appreciation. Mm. It all did look good. He considered seasonings for a moment, not even thinking twice about just eating the bite from the pro-offered fork as he did so. "Hmm. Do you think there are any fresh herbs lying around in here? A sprig of rosemary and thyme might be good."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start