View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Gah!

Jude would NEVER get over how incredibly understanding and good to him Davet was. His hand went more than willingly to the one reaching; he ensured that his and Davet’s fingers were snugly interlocked. The Hufflepuff would definitely do his best to be what Davet deserved. He just hoped that his own feelings didn’t get in the way.

Had Jude known what Davet was thinking then, he would have laughed so much in amusement. He’d tell him that his mum and dad wouldn’t mind THAT much should they catch the two of them making out. Jude had the suspicion that they would be happy to see that he was trying to move on. Anyway, at the moment, he was way too busy staring at the adorable little blush. He doubted that he’d ever seen Davet blush before. It was cute.

“Oh, yeah! I completely forgot. Someone distracted me.” A wink was thrown at the other boy before he led the way out the door and around the house to the backyard. All the while through, Jude held onto Davet’s hand. Hand holding was something they always did but this time, it meant something more. Reaching the nearest swing chair, he sat as he pulled Davet’s hand to indicate that he should sit beside him. Jude took a swig of his hot chocolate, his gaze going back to Davet. “Your maman would be very happy about us, I think. I mean, she likes me.” And he liked her too!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote