Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 06:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Fellow Music Lover! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther realized Jude was distracted by his glowing hands so he focused on his hands and tried to dim them as much as he could. The glow was visibly dimmed but unfortunately, a bright glow still outlined his hands.

After throwing a look at Jude that he hoped would convey his apology, Luther said "Umm, well... I guess... it has been like 3 or 4 years now. Ah yes, I love that piece too." and then added "THAT'S SO COOL! Can you play some now?" With that, the glow returned but when Luther noticed it, he took a deep breath and tried to dim it again. It was not the lowest he could go but he was at least not a walking lighthouse.

Yeah, whatever Luther was doing was only working a hint. Jude remained concerned about the glowing and he half expected to hear the Gryffindor complain of pain or itching… or something. But Luther didn’t so Jude tried not to make a big deal about the hands. Their current conversation topic of music was definitely one that helped in that department.

“That’s good, it would explain why you’re so good at it!” For some, learning the piano {or any instrument} could take a while. For others? Not as much, especially if you have a knack for music. The Puff was certainly pleasantly surprised to hear that Luther also enjoyed the Mozart piece. There hadn’t been many persons he had met who knew classical music from the ancient ages. It made him like Luther all the more. “Oh!” He hadn’t expected that request but who was he to refuse? “Sure!” He began leading the way to the piano and sat at the Duet Bench. “You notice your hands glow really bright when you’re excited?” Jude asked, trying to decide which song to play at the same time.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺