Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 01:21 AM   #41 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

I blink and suddenly there is SO much pretty to look at and respond to

Accio - I quite like the soft Winnie the Pooh aesthetic and Accio as a spell feels very fitting for that silly ol' bear. That really vibrant cherry red is so pretty.

Dragon - love love love loooove how those flowers came out and the little flicks of paint. It looks so effortless and I'll take ten greeting cards with this image, please and thank you. (For real, where is the etsy shop?!)

Occlumency - I adore how your brain works and conceptually this is so so nice and these colors are so calming - which you probably do need a calm mind to hone this skill properly so, TADA.

Confundo - okay...but...I LOVE your inkings on this one and I feel like I'm looking at a highly stylized world map and I love it. I'll take ten of these too

Lonely - that Prussian blue really is pretty! Also, I see like...a sad little magical creature there on the left...with spikey hair and little sad eyes and a big ol' round nose

Tea - oh gosh the COLORS on this one. The way they blend together for your blob/orbs is so pretty and I (AGAIN) adore your inklings. The soft multiple lines for the circles are so gentle and the placement of those ~random~ dots has such beautiful balance. You have such a mastery of using space

Brave - I'll take 30 of these, yes. I LOVE this one so much and your inspiration and reflection to make it gosh...I just love everything in this thread so much

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes