Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 05:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

"Maybe not define me but... a T? That would require me having not paid attention at all." He hoped he'd pass everything. He was still paying attention in class, and his homework DID still get done and turned in. He just was enjoying life instead of sticking his nose into a book 24/7. Ahh, well... combining the social and study time certainly did seem to make the most sense - which Evan find himself nodding too. A good portion of his friends outside of Jude were in the same year, perhaps he should have been utilizing study groups like he had in the past. And even for those he'd never been particularly close to... an hour here or there with his year mates before they were all scattered and probably not seeing each other again could be good. "That's a good plan. It just sounds exhausting too to study for so long, and then spend time with someone, and then there's not much time for just you to fit in before sleep and... doing it all over again." At least until weekends.

Ahh, that was a fair point. He turned after his small onion attack, giving a smile to the house elves bustling around in apology. "Yeah, you're probably right. But I still think you started it." He teased.

Picking up a fork, he stabbed at one of the potatoes as instructed - finding the utensil to cut in smoothly and not experience any resistance. He put down the fork, then moving the spuds into the indicated bowl and grabbing the potato masher tool. He started mashing, pushing up his sweater sleeves to do so, and tried to get the bowl looking at least half way clumped before throwing in some salt and pepper and mashing all over again. It took some time to get them the right consistency he wanted, but they were starting to look pretty good. "Do you add any milk to this?" He knew his Appa usually added some dairy to make the potatoes creamier when they were having mashed potatoes - but he was also planning to follow Jude's recipe to a T.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start