View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 03:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

"More a ranch, actually," he correctly gently. It was really a simple nuance between the two but a distinguishable one and he would not wish to insult those who dedicated their lives to the harvest by prancing around any further in his own slip up. "I foster a variety of animals in my spare time. Poppy among them. Only the non-magical variety, Creatures and Cwtches Sanctuary is the place to visit for magical creatures, and offer some animal-assisted therapy." Cow hugging being his personal favorite and his preferred way to start his mornings. Particularly before tournaments.

Jericho smiled warmly, quite amused and tickled by the way conversation was unraveling. "You meet many who do then?" He had to admit that he had never come across anyone else who shared this particular interest in drinks. June tended to dislike the sharp aroma of clove whenever he had the opportunity to make and serve one to her. His pupils even less enchanted with it. He did enjoy eating a couple of cloves a day with or without his beverage accompaniment regardless. "You have a sister? How darling." Jericho had neither living family nor a significant other, but there were too many other blessings to consider himself lonely. "I am indeed. Used to stress the house elves entirely too much with my dietary restrictions while at Hogwarts. Bless their floppy ears and hearts of servitude."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote