Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 02:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude tried not to sound worried for Luther. As far as he knew, none of Peeves’ prank on anyone had ever hurt anyone. Annoyed, yes, but not hurt. The Hufflepuff nodded, his eyes still fixed on the younger boy’s hands. As long as there were no other issues and the glowing subsided, they would be all right. At least they could get to talk about music now? It happened to be a topic he rather enjoyed.

It was clear that it was Luther’s too by the way the Gryffindor talked. And glowed.

Merlin! That glowing was distracting! “Oh, that’s great! How long have you been taking lessons?” Jude honestly thought that Luther was doing well for a beginner. “Neat! That’s a really great piece. Mozart’s Sonata No. 16 is what I started out with.” Um… The Hufflepuff pointed at the glowing hands. “My older brother’s the drummer for The Kings and Serpents. He taught me a few of their songs. Your hands are REALLY glowing.” Like Luther needed to be told, it was THAT obvious.
Luther realized Jude was distracted by his glowing hands so he focused on his hands and tried to dim them as much as he could. The glow was visibly dimmed but unfortunately, a bright glow still outlined his hands.

After throwing a look at Jude that he hoped would convey his apology, Luther said "Umm, well... I guess... it has been like 3 or 4 years now. Ah yes, I love that piece too." and then added "THAT'S SO COOL! Can you play some now?" With that, the glow returned but when Luther noticed it, he took a deep breath and tried to dim it again. It was not the lowest he could go but he was at least not a walking lighthouse.