Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 12:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

SPOILER!!: Dungeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oooh you've been busy since I last commented. I continue to love these ink doodles over the watercolor and especially the color palettes. Cheerful has the most cheerful colors, exactly what you want to see in a bouquet of flowers. There is something I like so much about pink and blue-gray together, and I really like how you used them in your mischief prompt. Morgan says it looks like bombarda cast at the wall, a spell that he enjoys lol. Love the fall colors in animagus and watering can feels so serene.
HELLO WELCOME BACK. I'm glad you like the doodles! They're fun, and I don't get to play with them as much when I'm doing landscapes and things. I'm trying not to get caught in a trap of doing the same type of thing every day.

And I totally see bombarda! I was going for a graffiti feel, since 'mischief' keeps bringing that to mind. <3<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
oh boy that cheerful palette is very cheerful (quelle surprise) and the actual painting to go with it is so lively and rAH, it's perfect. also mischief gives me fred and george/WWW vibes for some reason, which is extremely apt.
also also I know your inspiration image for animagus is the stag but then the painting made my brain go straight to the whomping willow too. on topic.

also also also watering can has one of my favourite colour palettes so far, it's waking up a ravenclaw in my brain. it's so clean and elegant oooo ahhhh. i would drink that flower.
Hallo, fren. I think MJ's bombarda and your WWW vibes amount to the same thing I was feeling with the pink and orange and graphite coloring. Very playful but EDGYSOEDGY.

And I'm really like the watering can colors TOO, yes. The purple was a surprise, of sorts, but I like that drama that sort of warms the whole thing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Okay so you know I adore all your work but the Water Can prompt is my absolute fave so far!!!! It's the colours for me; they give off a 'serene' vibe
I LIKE THAT ONE TOO. I think those greens give off a very serene feeling, yes. They say that about sagey greens, right? Calming and all.

Day 7 - Dungeon

SPOILER!!: Inspiration Image

You thought you'd get a bunch of GRAY, didn't you? I mean, that's what most of the pictures I found looked like, but then I found this with that hint of saving light and reflection of water and it was much more interesting. And the grays ended up being browns and... well. It is what it is.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest