View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Evan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Jude certainly did not seem to be in the best of spirits, and Evan wondered if maybe he actually should have left the other boy alone - or at least inquired if company was alright. But... he'd already sat now and he figured he'd give it a few minutes, see if there was anything Jude needed or wanted to talk about, before he took his leave if that's what was desired by the Hufflepuff. Glancing back towards the Willow which... seemed at present to not be a threat, he gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I don't see any protesting yet. So.. you're probably okay." Or the tree was biding it's time. He wasn't quite sure how that worked.

A friend from the wedding? Evan's eyebrow rose as he looked at the parchment quizzically, but not too closely considering the contents were none of his business. "Chin-hae and Mycelia's wedding?" He hadn't noticed Jude had gotten particularly close with anyone while they'd been there, and he briefly wondered if it had been one of his extended family members or who the Hufflepuff had connected to.

Evan’s company was always welcome; it was something he never had to question. There were literally a handful of people that Jude would want around when he wasn’t at his best and Evan happened to be one of them. The Hufflepuff looked towards the Willow thoughtfully, reminiscing about the time the tree had attacked with snow. It was quite the fun experience he realised now that he was reflecting. Of course he hadn’t thought that it had been at the time. “You’re my lookout,’’ he told the Ravenclaw but not looking at him. How could he when Jude at that moment was doing another round of his overthinking. “To ensure that the Willow doesn’t try to start a snowball fight with me.”

Jude frowned at his letter, missing Evan’s eyebrow action completely. Should he let Kimmie know how he was feeling or what he was overthinking about? No. The answer came almost immediately. Kimmie was dealing with her own issues and didn’t need to be burdened with his. “Mhmm. Kimmie.’’ The sixth year fell silent, scribbling away and purposely referring to his new friend as a ‘reckless Gryffindor’. He needed to get his point across, that she was potentially setting herself up in a trap for another heartbreak. He finished off the letter, signed it with his name and added a PS for Kimmie to say hi to her girls for him. Then he folded it up and tucked it away in his coat pocket. “What are you doing out here anyway? Don’t tell me you just had another alpaca adventure.” It was a lame attempt to tease Evan; Jude’s heart just wasn’t in it. Still not looking at the other boy, he flopped over on his back, staring up at the sky.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺