Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 12:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Am I a friend or an enemy?

Color Palettes is SUCH an innovative idea. I should expect nothing less at this point. You have such big brain energy Ern. What is it like. What is it LIKE. Dissendium turned out so cool. I’m so, so pleased that you’re sharing your inspiration as well. It’s like we get to follow your mind journey and I am here for it.

?your depiction of Transfiguration is so dreamy and magical. I want to step inside the painting ern. Let me step inside. Cheerful is SOOOOOO warm and cheerful, indeed. The doodle/painting is so inviting. I want to step into this one too. LET ME STEP INTO THE CHEERFUL BOUQUET. Ohoho. This one for Mischief is so fun. I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around how you get all the colors to blend so beautifully together like this. You are so powerful.

Your animagus tree is so regal. These color palettes are turning out so nicely ern. UGH. I’m so amped to see more.
Hello, FRENEMY. Nope, friendo. Bestest friendo. I'm glad you like this concept because it felt a bit FANCY in my head and is not at all the same level of work everyone else is putting out. But it's what I have creativity and energy for right now, so I think it's for the best.

And I'm glad you're enjoying the palettes turned out so far. Please stop stepping into doodles, though, because they are a very real tripping hazard. At least wear boots and mittens. As for how the blending happens, that's really water. All water. I use a little spray bottle to make a happy puddle for the blobby looking ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
That 'Cheerful' prompt tho! UGH!!! It's absolutely made me happy just looking at it! The inspiration image is such a good choice which translated perfectly into your creation :3

PS: This doesn't mean I did not immensely enjoy the 'Mischief' and 'Animagus' prompts
It's okay if you just stop in to point out the ones that make you happy! I like how cheerful turned out TOO, and the flower doodles are always fun to execute.

Day 6 - Watering Can

SPOILER!!: Inspiration Image

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest