Thread: Seektober 2022 Cassirin's Hogwarts Syllabus
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 12:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
What a perfect color palette for this prompt! Just looking at your doodle brings me joy! The colors are blend so beautifully together and I love the added ink details!
The yellow and orange are sort of DRAMA in this palette, but maybe that's the cheerful bit? Either way, it makes me happy too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
:O

I wish I had your talent I love your concept! So cool! Just beautiful. I can't wait to see more!
<3<3<3 Come back any time, love. Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Ugh. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. I'm obsessed, Ern. Absolutely obsessed. I love that you're exploring the palate concept so thoroughly and WOW do you have an eye for color combinations. Also your ink touches are just stunning. With 'cheerful', it looks as though it all is just bursting out of the paper and 'Dissendium' has this kind of...dissipating quality to the shape that is really The misty and smoky vibe for 'Transfiguration' is really lovely and definitely dreamy.
I'm hoping no one gets too stuck on the doodles, since the paper isn't as cooperative as I'd like, but they do a nice job of showcasing how the colors work together. I'm really relying on using inspiration to come up with the palettes for now, because I always tend towards safety. Color families, colors close on the wheel, that sort of thing. <3

Day 4 - Mischief

SPOILER!!: Inspiration Image

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest