Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 02:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post

Was Transfiguration difficult? He shook his head. "Not in comparison to Arithmancy. I think Transfiguration was in the middle of levels of difficulty. That being said, I thought History of Magic, Astronomy, and Ancient Runes were the easiest." He also had Professors that he really liked teaching the material. Honestly, he had enjoyed most of his Professors except the one Professor who he suspected was a Cold One but... he suspected that he ought to put that behind himself now especially considering that he had been 13 and now he was almost 40.... "Well.. I think the subjects minus the ones you mentioned will be great for you. Plus you're taking the History of Magic one so I'm sure you'll pass that one and the others with flying colours, Miss Cooke." He gave her a kind, genuine smile. He DID believe that she would do well!

Merlin. When he had become so sentimental? He had been so awkward in his youth.... As much as he hated to admit it, he had always been a big SOFTIE.

He chuckled at her comment and added with a wry smile, "Anything can happen at Hogwarts. That's the one guarantee." That motto had served him well since his third year when they had been stuck in the castle for the entire winter. So she felt alright? Okay? Okay. "Well... that's a good sign. As long as you feel okay, I think that's good. If you don't feel good, then you should go see Healer Macini..."

But she knew that.
Hearing the professor’s outlook on the exams was, maybe surprisingly, helping Cailyn feel a bit more secure in her idea that she would pass them. “That’s good to know”, she replied with a smile. “Hopefully they haven’t changed too much”. She absolutely appreciated his opinion as to what he believed she could accomplish. Any positive reinforcement was nice, really. Especially when she regularly felt like people didn’t notice her. It was proof she had a place here. “Thank you”. She absolutely meant that wholeheartedly. Not that she was one to lie to a professor anyhow, especially one she respected highly.

She had no problems admitting that, either. Even when people questioned her love of the subject he taught.

His chuckle kept her from completely devolving into worry over what had obviously been done to her. Not that she thought Peeves had targeted her specifically. She knew the poltergeist was for general chaos after all. “It really is. A guarantee”. In case he wasn’t sure what she was agreeing with. Anything really could happen here at Hogwarts, and now being turned into a human flashlight was added to the list. “I definitely will go see the healer if I feel anything weird”, she promised. It was an easy promise to make, except the odd part about all of this was that she didn’t feel anything physical from this.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero