Thread: Seektober 2022 sweetpinkpixie's chimaera ranch
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 11:01 PM

Default sweetpinkpixie's chimaera ranch

sweetpinkpixie's
..................chimaera ranch
..................[..................

Hello, hello, HELLO!

I'm Katherine and this will be my third Seektober While my old Seektober threads are sadly gone due to the recent ickiness, you can still see my completed pieces for 2020 [Gryffindor | Hufflepuff | Ravenclaw | Slytherin | Potter] & 2021[Aparecium | OC Challenge]. This year I will be tackling the Aparecium challenge again...but with a twist. I wish I could dedicate myself to 30 little doddles again this year, but when life gives you lemons...you make a lemon meringue pie, of course. My pledge for Seektober 2023 is to create ~creative chimeras~ by merging three prompts at random with one another. There will be surely character influence in the results and likely a handful of OC's (original characters) to come out of the endeavor. Creating hybrids is something I already do quite often and my favorite example of this is using Sea Lemon of Youtube fame's 30 Day Fruit Challenge to create 30 fruit cats and my still a-work-in-progress hamster fruits...and my ever growing collection of ice cream scoops as part of my reward system as an online educator.

Can't wait to soak up all the positive creative energies around this place again this year with everyone
chimaeras
  1. well-intended, but misguided [NURTURING, SQUARE GLASSES, CONFUNDO]
  2. the home tree touch [PREJUDGED, KINDNESS, DITTANY]
  3. this is fine [OILY, LEGILMENCY, HERBOLOGY]
  4. fly high [TIGHT BUN, EARMUFFS, WINGED KEYS]
  5. cookie girl [GREY, TRANSFIGURATION, HALF-BLOOD PRINCE]
  6. restorative silk [MANDRAKE, VERA VERTO, PAGE 394]
  7. a howling good time [HALF MOON, PENSIEVE, DARK ARTS]
  8. garden firebird [PHOENIX, WATERING CAN, YELLOW]
  9. sibling harmony [CAULDRON, HUFFLEPUFF, TEAMWORK]
  10. suppressed emotions [OBSCURIAL, COLD, AVIS]