View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 07:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Waving his wand so he could be seen my the Professor and everyone else around him he bit his lip in thought, what did he think about this? He could see both sides of the situation but he truly believed that it should be taught and he had his reasons and was about to say it. Raising his hand with his wand still in his hand he cleared his throat. Although he inew a lot of people were going to agree or disagree but it didn't mean they all couldn't be friends based on certain beliefs.

" I think it should be taught Professor, I mean yeah it can be used unfairly and poorly, but that's with almost anything and everything that's out there sir, are you going to banned the Polyjuice Potion because you turn into someone you're not or the Deaught of Living Death cause it puts someone in a death like sleep? No it would be unethical to banned something cause I believe if it's banned more are going to be curious and try it anyways. If we were to banned wand cause of people using them evilly how would we truly the greatest of magic around us? Sorry for the rant sir, just trying to voice my opinion on the issue." With that being said, he walked towards the back of the classroom.