Thread: Movies & TV: House of the Dragon (2022 - )
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 05:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Asdhfldsod I just finished it too! I was not expecting the way that all went down!

SPOILER!!: Episode 7
So I really appreciated they gave us a little bit of comedy with Aemond's first flight because lol that's definitely how I imagine that would go. Riding a horse the first time is hard enough, but flying on a dragon??? Better be a fast learner.

Also I genuinely didn't notice the parallel but now that you mention it... BRILLIANT. Who knew the bullied one from last week would be the top dog this week?

I also kind of appreciate Corlys' character and the fact he wouldn't transfer the titles to Laena's daughters. Like... Maybe it's just his pride, but his wording was more about in protection of the boys and I'd like to think that's why he did it. Because I need some type of character with good intentions!!

Also SO glad Laenor did not actually die. Is that going to probably bite everyone in the buttocks later? Absofruitly, but it makes things interesting. And if it doesn't bite anyone in the butt, well good on him maybe he'll get a happy ending! (Just kidding what are those?)

Very excited for next week! But in the mean time, a general question! Does anyone have a favorite character??? I find I'm not really attached to anyone yet, which is interesting because episode one GOT and it was Arya 4 lyfe.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote