Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 09:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan just nodded his head, knowing full well that Jude did always have his back - and hoping the Hufflepuff knew the sentiment was reciprocated. He was then distracted by the instruction provided, and turned a couple of the potatoes before setting a time near the stove top for 10 minutes. He'd turn them all again halfway through to ensure the boiling had been sufficient.

"You might have. But I certainly would not have forgiven myself for a T." He wrinkled his nose at the idea of it, before shaking his head as if to chase it away. He'd studied so hard for so long, even with only the average student effort this term he was expecting to at least get all A's and above. And while an A wasn't his favorite idea... welll, it would do. He didn't really want to sacrifice anymore of his Hogwarts experience on being stuck in the library for longer than necessary. Even if he DID love the library. "I'm sure I won't get perfect this time around. But I'm pretty confident I'll get what's necessary." And not much was necessary at all to go sailing next year. "How do you usually figure your prioritization? Where's the line on how much time to spend with people vs how much time to spend on schoolwork?"

He was still eying him suspiciously, before reaching over and taking a small chopped piece of onion and flicking it towards Jude. "Hmm, I think the onions might be having the same type of problem. Must be Peeves." Their resident scapegoat.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start