View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash nodded as Evan squeezed her shoulder. "If... if you say so." But she'd be watching him whenever she could! She preferred Evan as a person and not as an alpaca. She took a seat near where Jude, Keighley, and Evan were, but slightly behind them. She looked around for Tadhg at the sound of his voice, but couldn't see him. She listened along, wondering if she could go to the hospital wing for reasons other than flowers coming from her. See, she'd already gotten that checked out, and was just told that it didn't seem to be a problem and there was nothing anyone could do. She was much more concerned about her constant tiredness and feeling sick all the time. She had to be excused from this class a few weeks ago, because she just felt so bad. Today seemed to be fine though. She felt great.

"I think that using felix felicis is unethical, because it affects other people as well, 'persuading' them to do what you want. Like tell you information or go on a date with you. We're not allowed to use the imperius curse on each other, and this isn't that far from that, in my opinion." She hesitated, then went on. "However, just because it's unethical doesn't mean I never support using it. Like when harry potter got information on Voldemort. It wasn't ethical really, but it was justified regardless." She went to stand in the front.