Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 07:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: you mean Ash? because yes she is
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash shrugged from the floor. The NEWTs weren't getting to her... the problem was that she didn't need anything new for her to feel terrible. That was just how she was all the time. But she was used to that. Her regular life wasn't why she was lying on the floor in here. "I just wanted to keep you company. Because nobody should have to lie on the floor all by themselves." Especially not Sammy, who was one of the kindest people she'd ever met and would surely keep her company if she were lying on the ground in a concerning manner. "Are you okay? Want company, or your hand held, or something?" People who were okay didn't usually lie on the floor like this, at least according to Dustin.

A dimpled!smile instinctively spread across his face at her words. It wasn't too bad, and Sammy knew that, but the fact that she was concerned was heartwarming. There was no doubt that he'd made a good decision in keeping her around.

"Thank you. I'm grateful for the company, especially from you," After all, she was one of the people he knew he'd be comfortable around, even if they didn't say a word to each other. But hand-holding? He wouldn't mind but knowing their history, that might start rumours again and merlin knows they've had enough of that. "Uh, yeah, sure. I'm okay. Just thinking about the future and feeling a little-" Cue a deep sigh "daunted. By all of it."

Anyways. "What about you? How've you been doing?"