Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 05:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Jude
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Leave it to Peeves to spoil a good thing!

Jude had just about had it with the Poltergeist and had already whipped his wand out, his heart racing from the sudden manner in which Peeves had burst out of the bass drum. Before he knew it, that now familiar book was shoved at the other boy and Peeves was raspberrying his way out of the Music Room. There was something about that book that made Jude suspicious. To prove those suspicions, he would have to keep an eye on this young Gryffindor. Those glowing hands were a good start to prove his point.

Holstering his wand, Jude said wearily, “Hi, Luther. Jude here. Are you okay?” The Hufflepuff moved closer to the piano, his eyes fixed on Luther’s hands. “Do your hands hurt or anything?”

Luther looked at his hands, shook them, clenched and then opened them. There was no pain. "I... don't know. It feels pretty normal except for the glowing part, of course." he said, then continued after pausing for a few seconds "It kind of tickles when I change the intensity." while making his hands glow bright and dim as he could. "But not uncomfortable. However, I am a bit worried, it is Peeves, after all. Also, I cannot turn it off completely. Like, I can dim it but not all the way. Maybe I should see Healer Mancini."

After a few moments lost in thought, Luther looked at Jude and saw the book in his hands. "Oh, you came to play the piano? Sorry, I kind of spaced out while playing."