Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Peeves & Luther!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeves View Post
SPOILER!!: Luther and Jude

All very touching, this music, all very moving, yes, yes, blah blah music blah. Well, Peeves was here to bring even more harmony. HA.

In the midst of the tinkling music, the school poltergeist BURST from bass drum of the drumkit - oops! so clumsy - and soared around the heads of the two boys, giving an uproarious one-man applause. "Bravo! Bravo! A triumph!" Book open in one hand, he flourished it at the piano man (Luther) - "A token of my appreciation!" - snapped the shut, blew an almighty raspberry, and zoomed on out the door. He'd figure out what old Peevesy meant soon enough.

Just a flying visit. Literally. Peeves had spent a long time waiting in that bass drum and had a LOT of menacing energy he needed to burn off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post

When Luther heard Peeves it was too late, he was too captured with his own music. As the annoying resident poltergeist left, a glow caught Luther's attention. He looked down and saw his hands were glowing. Literally glowing. His hands were glowing bright white. He shook his hands trying to get the glow off of his hands, panicking about what a "token of appreciation" might mean for Peeves.

Then he realized the Hufflepuff boy. His hands in an awkward pose, Luther said "Hi, do you know what that was about? I am Luther, Luther Starriver by the way."

Then wondering if he can "turn off" his glow, he tried to tune it down. The good news was the glow subsided. The bad news was he couldn't turn it completely off. The weird news was as he was trying to change its colour, Luther realized he could change its colour and intensity. He thought 'If this doesn't hurt me in any way, Leo will absolutely LOVE this.'

Leave it to Peeves to spoil a good thing!

Jude had just about had it with the Poltergeist and had already whipped his wand out, his heart racing from the sudden manner in which Peeves had burst out of the bass drum. Before he knew it, that now familiar book was shoved at the other boy and Peeves was raspberrying his way out of the Music Room. There was something about that book that made Jude suspicious. To prove those suspicions, he would have to keep an eye on this young Gryffindor. Those glowing hands were a good start to prove his point.

Holstering his wand, Jude said wearily, “Hi, Luther. Jude here. Are you okay?” The Hufflepuff moved closer to the piano, his eyes fixed on Luther’s hands. “Do your hands hurt or anything?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺