View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Raj tried to relax as Aunt Hads had placed a hand on his shoulder, letting out an absent sigh as she spoke aloud her thoughts on what might have happened. Accidental magic? Something up with his health? WAIT! Hadn’t accidental magic come up in another conversation recently? The boy trying to wrack his brain while also paying attention to his companion.

“No,” he said with a shake of his head registering her wonder on his health. “I’m feeling fine.” Other than this mystery of course. Cue another shake of his head at her next question. No attempts at wandless magic here. “I had considered it last year but OWLs took so much focus.” Plenty of time to work on trying to learn if he could manage it once he got past the worst of the exams. But wandless magic had also come up recently.

Of course! The scene with Ash.

"This isn't the first time that something weird was happening," he remarked, working on the words to explain it. "A few days ago, there was a situation where flowers were randomly growing. Ash had asked if I had been doing it, which I wasn't. And as time wore on, it seemed more like it had been her somehow controlling their growth. "

But what if it wasn't? What if both times had been him?
Hadleigh's main concern was the young man in front of her, his well-being was most important and everything else could wait a few minutes. The water on the floor well, rather than to continue standing in it, she pulled out her wand and with a quick muttered charm it was all cleaned up. No harm done.

Watching his face it was easy to see that Raj was think over what she had asked him. However both questions received a 'no'. "Wandless magic isn't easy and putting it aside while focusing on exams was very smart." It requires a great deal of focus and lots of time and practice. His OWLs year wouldn't have been a good year to try to start working on that.

Oooh? Now this was interesting. And important. "Flowers? Randomly? Can you tell me a little more about that? Where what you both when these flowers appeared? What was happening? Was anyone else around at the time?" The more that her nephew could tell her the better. Maybe they could figure this out together and solve the problem.

You are Bread!