Thread: DADA Lesson #1
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 03:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Suddenly remembering the gust he experienced earlier, Madigan was thankful what he wore wouldn't be at risk of the wind. "Not a problem, Miss McLeod," Taking his wand to suction the wind like a vacuum. Though quite a few leaves and grass were astray from the action. He would have to keep an extra eye. "Keep at it, I know you'll get it." She had a high streak in his lessons so he knew her capabilities to keep the encouragement.
“No kidding!’’ Aria snapped at Maxine. She didn’t mean to but the circumstances were so frustrating, not to mention a little terrifying to her. She was at a complete loss of how to proceed, that’s how confused she was at the moment. Maybe that was why she felt the strong urge to hug Madigan when he intervened. The man made remedying the situation look so easy; it probably was if she hadn’t lost her head completely. “Thank you, Professor. I have no clue how that tornado came about.” It was the truth,

What did she do when she was feeling this way on any normal day? “Breathe,’’ she reminded herself. “Take a break, go to my happy place.” Aria closed her eyes while inhaling deeply slowly. Her thoughts drifted to her accepting an award for being one of the most influential persons in the fashion industry. Lastly, she exhaled slowly. Already calm had been seeping through her and by the time her eyes opened again, she felt much better.

That meant it was back to practice for her. After clearing her throat, she continued doing just that. “Arundo!” The wand movement {directed at the ground before her} was made exactly as Madigan had shown them: a curved checkmark starting from the longer end. Not a thing happened. The Slytherin took another deep breath. “Arundo!” The wand movement was repeated, her focus and intent strong. Only then did the icy blue arrow materialise in the ground. Aria punched the air in triumph. Naturally there would be more practice from her because the goal was to master the spell.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺