View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 12:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default I've left the bottom part open if anyone wants to be the person Hooper asks for help

As his eyes roamed around looking for some kind of plant that could be causing the sneezing and the greenhouse filled with more and more people, it took Hooper a moment to clock that a certain poltergeist had been hiding in the greenhouse this whole time.

Hooper turned swiftly towards the sound of his innocent voice and frowned. “What are you talking about?”he asked, slightly confused as to what he meant by gifts. Was he actually giving gifts to people or was he tricking people again?

Looking around for someone who had received a gift, Hooper didn’t see the spell that had been sent his way until it was too late. Blinking, Hooper felt a small tickle in his nose as he felt something envelope him. “HEY NOW!!!” he called out as he took a step back, almost falling over something in the process, his eyes still on the silly little poltergeist. “WHAT was that all about? HUH?”. Somehow, he had a feeling that he may have just been given some kind of gift

Hooper quickly turned towards the nearest person by him, his face somewhat panicked as he asked, What did he do to me? Is there anything different about me?”