Thread: DADA Lesson #1
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 08:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Hooper watched as student after student filed into the classroom. He even managed to spare them a nod and smile as they entered and sat down on the stump. It wasn’t until Yu-kie-oh sat down on the stump next to him that he spoke. “Is it time to duel already?” a cheeky smile on his face now as his mind flashed back to the day he’d spent in a rhododendron bush costume in Diagon Alley.

Just as he was about to burst into conversation however, the lesson started. Eager not to get another detention under his belt, quickly turned his attention to the lesson at hand. “I mean I hope it’s wild professor. I hate lessons where we just write.” Was he supposed to say that to a professor? Oops. Never mind. Time for the lesson to move on, quickly.

Listening to the Professors words carefully, Hooper took a moment to actually really think before he answered out loud. “Uhhh….honestly Professor, I think it’s kind of weird that there are a load of tree stumps around here. Like, who cut these trees? Why these trees? Why leave the stumps? If we have magic, surely whoever did this would take the whole tree? And what’s happened to the rest of the tree Professor, huh? HUH?” It was all very suspicious.