Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash, personally, thought that she did have something to do with the tension. If it were someone else writing in here... would they have this strange feeling that they'd both been interrupted by a stranger, or an acquaintance who they wished would leave? "Maggie says... hello back." (She absolutely didn't.) "I was writing to my..." Ex-boyfriend. Possibly ex-friend. Theodore. "I'd rather not say. That's kind of why I came in her to write it." And why she assumed Kinsay was here too. She swallowed uncomfortably, aware of the weird vibes she had failed to dissipate. "I'll leave if you need to write your letter alone too."
But it wasn't really Ash. Not really. It was everything. So when Ashley explained that she'd rather not talk about the receiver of her letter, Kins respected her. "Oh, sorry." She was getting better at letting go when it seemed appropriate so. So yeah. She wasn't going to push, see?

But when Ashley suggested reading, Kinsay felt the guilt build tenfold and quickly began to shake her head. "No, I- No. Don't do that. I can leave. I was just about to anyway." Kins quickly hopped up to her feet and tucked her things away into her bag. "It was nice chatting, Ash." ... Kind of.

You are Lemon!