View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 04:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There was a chuckle at Keigh’s comment. “That would be an awfully fun competition to have!” The boy definitely had to take care of Keighley; it was his duty as her older brother. “We’re glad to have them back, professor!’’ Surely he was speaking for many of his fellow students?

Jude watched the butterflies for a bit more, the tiny creatures which seemed to be doing their own thing. The Greenhouses really did seem the perfect place for them to be. Oh, there was Ash! He gave her a huge smile. It was amazing how quickly they had bonded in such a short time. “Hey, Ash! Er, nice flowers?” The Hufflepuff nudged Keighley; flowers suddenly appearing was something he had seen a lot of recently. “Hey yourself!’’ he greeted, seeing Meredith join them. “I agree, Meredith!” There was that quiet laugh from him. “Sort of like having fairies land on you huh, Ash?” He was, of course, referring to their time at the dance the term prior.

Jude had been about to say more but at that moment someone bumped right into him. It hadn’t been his fault but he turned around quickly to check on the person. It was Mitsuki, and he immediately asked, “Are you okay?” Looking down to the ground just by sheer chance, the sixth year noted the flower crowns. “I hope you don’t mind me taking one?’’ came his comment to Mitsuki. He bent to grab one - before Professor DeVries had gotten to all of them - of the baby’s breath and coloured roses crowns. They were so pretty! It was the various coloured roses that had drawn his attention because Jude LOVED colours! Almost immediately, he fixed the crown atop his head. In the process, the butterfly roosting there had taken flight at the disturbance but had returned to perch on a random rose. Where was Aria McLeod? Surely she would appreciate this choice in fashion?!

Uh huh. Jude doubted he would forget all the happenings with the ‘invasive species’ of plant that had taken over. He doubted anyone who had been around at the time would. He supposed all that mattered now was that thing were returning to normal for the Greenhouses; Professor Flamsteed should have been around for this moment, he thought. With DeVries giving them the go ahead to look around, the Hufflepuff tugged his sister’s hand with a grin. “Want to check out Greenhouse three or five? You get to enjoy the perks of having an older brother.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺