Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Not getting flustered was solid advice. Solid and hard advice for her because the more she thought on the topic of the exams, the more worried she began. So she needed to not think of it as much to reduce the flustered state. “I’ll try it,” she nodded.

Lisa followed him over to the table and leaned most of her weight on the nearest chair. A Healer? “A noble career. My eldest brother is a Healer. He works with people. Not creatures…. a creatures one could be good too.” She could imagine both would be rewarding careers.

Having her question turned to her gave her pause. Kayla and her had just discussed careers and whatnot. Kayla had a list of 50 MILLION- okay, Lisa was exaggerating, it was more like 500 careers on it. “I’m not quite sure but I enjoy Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration.” Those two were her favourite subjects so far! “I’m not entirely sure what I can do with a career in that though…
Good, he wouldn’t want to be responsible for derailing her studying with worry from the get-go. That would be bad for advice. Of course, he also needed to practice what he preached during the course of the next two years. It was a noble career, though it wasn’t as if he was only picking it for the nobility of helping people. To be the goodie-two-shoes that he could be teased as being. “My aunt is a creatures healer…well outside of being a professor now.” Hogwarts had Aunt Hads as a two-for-one deal.

“Well Defense against the Dark Arts would seem to be more ministry-related like aurors and the like.” Though certainly there could be other applications to the subject he supposed, it was just the first thing that popped to mind. “Transfiguration is wide open…and they both can lead to teaching.” Or just for the fun of it, given his fathers were both animangus, one of the most complex forms for transfiguration but it wasn’t necessarily something linked to their current careers other than becoming creatures and caring for creatures.